Little Shop of Horrors presented by ZTP + Hill Country Galleria
SEE YOU AT HILL COUNTRY GALLERIA THIS SUMMER!
If you are interested in attending a show this summer, please make a reservation. ZTP shows are always FREE to audiences!
ASL INTERPRETED PERFORMANCES
Zilker Theatre Productions is pleased to offer ASL interpreted performances on July 31 and August 6 courtesy of Ploeger ASL Interpreting. When reserving your free tickets, please select the lawn seating option. Designated seating will be reserved specifically for guests enjoying the performance through ASL interpretation.
You’ve got questions and we’ve got answers! Everything you need to know about our 2021 venue.
The show is sold out on the day(s) I want to go. Is there walk-up seating available?
Yes, we have PLENTY of walk-up seating available each night! We encourage any and all walk-ups to come by and snag a seat!
How it works:
- Beginning at 6 p.m., visit the west-side check-in table (near The League Kitchen & Tavern) to get in the walk-up line. You will receive further instructions once you’re in line!
- If we have room on the patio, we will accommodate patio requests, but most likely, you will receive a lawn space. If you require ADA seating, let us know!
Note: At this time, we are adding all cancelations to our walk-up seating availability. We are not able to give you someone else’s cancelation. If you do not have tickets, please join the walk-up line! We have plenty of walk-up seating each night!
When does the show start? When can I arrive?
The show begins at 8:15, and we will allow guests to begin putting blankets and chairs down at 6:00. Reservation-holders: Seating is first-come, first-served in all areas, for everyone (reservations or walk-ups). Your ticket gets you into the show, but seating is not assigned. We recommend arriving no later than 7:15-7:30 to snag a good seat. There are plenty of things to do while you wait, including restaurants and shopping!
What can I bring?
LAWN: We are not allowing raised chairs of any kind on the lawn this year. You CAN have: blankets, towels, stadium cushions, pillows/cushions, flat pool floats, gardening pads, and the like. Any lawn cushion must sit flush to the ground and be no taller than a few inches.
COVERED PATIO/ADA: Full-height, regular folding chairs (no umbrellas or shade attachments) are allowed in both of these sections. We are not renting out chairs this year, but there are some chairs available for use on the patio. However, we recommend bringing your own to ensure you have a place to sit!
COOLERS: Feel free to bring your own coolers to the show as usual! However, there are tons of eateries around Hill Country Galleria to enjoy before the show.
PETS: Well-behaved dogs are allowed. Pups who loudly talk to their canine buddies or howl along in harmony with the band would do best to stay home!
FACE MASKS: Please follow the current CDC recommendations for COVID-19 safety. Face masks are strongly recommended for those who have not been fully vaccinated.
WE RECOMMEND: Sunscreen, bug spray, and items to keep cool, such as cooling towels, a hat, and a reusable water bottle.
What if it rains?
As always, our outdoor show is subject to the whims of Mother Nature. It is not safe for our actors to perform the show on a wet stage. In the event of inclement weather, we will typically make a decision regarding delay or cancelation about 45 minutes before the performance. We will announce weather updates on our Facebook page. Rained-out shows are not rescheduled.
How can I cancel or change my reservation?
- In the event you can’t make your reservation after all, please cancel your order as soon as possible so we can open up your seats for others! Canceling your order is easy via Eventbrite:
- Log in to Eventbrite, and click your order on the Tickets page.
- Select “Cancel Order” (next to your order details). Then choose “Yes, cancel this order.”
- Check your email for your cancelation confirmation.
- If you only need to cancel part of your order (say, for instance, you reserved 8 tickets but only 4 people can come), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can update your order.
- If possible, let us know about any cancelations no later than noon on the Wednesday before your reservation.
- We cannot currently switch your reservation to a different day, as our show is sold out each night, nor can we add tickets to your reservation.
Where can I park?
The show is at Hill Country Galleria’s Great Lawn, which is nestled between The League Kitchen & Tavern, Foliepop’s, Athleta, Vista Brewing’s Pop Up Beer Garden, and Bee Cave City Hall.
Hill Country Galleria offers plenty of parking, including open air spots and THREE parking garages right along the Great Lawn! See a map of parking garages, retailers, restaurants, and bathrooms here.
What restaurants and bars are nearby?
There are TONS of eateries at Hill Country Galleria! A few even back right up to the Great Lawn – enjoy the show right from these eateries:
- Cafe Blue
- The League Kitchen and Tavern
- Vista Brewing’s Pop-Up Beer Garden
Other restaurants in the shopping center include Tadashi Sushi, Tony C’s Coal-fired Pizza, Amy’s Ice Creams, All Star Burger, Chisos Grill, Whole Foods Market, Yogurt Planet, and more.
What else does Hill Country Galleria offer?
We strongly encourage you to come early and pick a great seat – your ticket gets you access into the show, but does not reserve a specific spot. After you throw your blanket down, enjoy Hill Country Galleria’s many amenities, including:
- Barnes & Noble
- Cinemark Theatres
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Milk + Honey Spa
- Various retailers, including H&M, Bath & Body Works, White House|Black Market, Claire’s, and many more!
You’ll find water fountains and air-conditioned bathrooms with several stalls within 100 feet of the Great Lawn.
How far a drive is it?
Hill Country Galleria is only about a 25 minute drive from downtown Austin, and the same drive time from central Austin. Add about 5-10 minutes if you’re coming from north Austin.
Get in the Skid Row spirit by listening to the show’s soundtrack as you drive!
What you might gain in drive time, you’ll save in park time, thanks to Hill Country Galleria’s excellent parking infrastructure!